Sunday 6 January 2013

{finished} Glen's Winter Toque

I knit this for Glen during a ski trip over the holidays.  He has been bugging me for a toque with long ear flaps.  It only took me 2 years to get around to it.... :)

Glen's Winter Toque 01


Glen's Winter Toque
by Jana Falls

Yarn:  Patons Shetland Chunky Tweeds in Pewter for the main colour.  Loops & Threads Impeccable in Grass for the contrast colour.

Mods:  Used bulky weight yarn and followed the pattern instructions for size medium.  Followed the rest of the pattern for the shaping of the hat.  Decided to use green yarn for some colourwork.  I just winged that.  I think it turned out well :)

Raveled here!

Glen's Winter Toque 02

I would like to line the inside of the hat with fleece to make it extra cozy.  I've never done that before.  Hopefully it isn't too difficult!


Glen's Winter Toque 03
Always need to have a silly photo ;)  





No comments:

Post a Comment