Wednesday 4 January 2012

My very first post

I have been postponing this first post for almost two months now...so here it is...hello world, I'm Janet and this is my knitting blog!  I have been knitting for almost 14 months now and decided that I needed a location to showcase some of my finished projects and an outlet to ramble about yarn, luxurious knits, and those projects that you start but never seem to finish...

To start things off, I thought that I would make collages of projects that I have finished up to this point.  Not all of them are included, as I have not gotten around to photographing a few of the Christmas presents I did.  But perhaps I will post them another day.  I have a habit of never following patterns and making up things as I go...this year, however, I am going to do my best to at least write down some notes on some of my projects and hopefully make a complete pattern to share!


These are the cowls and scarves 

The head gear





No comments:

Post a Comment